Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Dark Light Paperback Releases Today

Hey, guys!

I've been deep down in the writing cave these past few months, but today sees the release of the paperback reprint of The Dark Light, so I've had to pop out to celebrate!

The paperback release comes with a gorgeous new cover, which I shared on the blog a few months ago. Isn't she lovely? If you're interested in picking up a copy for yourself, or maybe as a gift for the holiday season, the links to where you can buy the book are below:





Amazon


Barnes and Noble


IndieBound


Books-A-Million




Huge thanks to everyone who's bought, borrowed, read, or reviewed The Dark Light over the past year! It really means a lot to me!

Sara xxx

5 comments:

  1. Sara Walsh, I was wondering if you are going to write a second book for The Dark Light!
    Thank you,
    Lynn Kitzmiller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lynn! Sadly, there are no plans for a sequel just yet, though it is something I'd love to write, and I definitely know what would happen next in the story!

      Delete
    2. I'm a huge fan of ur book The Dark Light,I really hope some day soon u write book 2 bec I really need it in my life. Best ur fan Melinda

      Delete
  2. Oh my. It's been so long since a book has held my attention like the Dark Light did. I would love to go on the next adventure with these wonderful characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo and hotline customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Yahoo Technical Support
    Hotmail Technical Support

    ReplyDelete